1. Before applying, please carefully evaluate your "adaptability to group living" and "health condition suitable for housing" to avoid interfering with others housing rights or losing your own property.
2. Summer Housing Application Notes:
|Application period||2023/05/15(Mon.)~06/02(Fri.) 17:00, no late application.|
|Bedroom announcement||2023/06/16(Fri.) 17:00.|
Summit Hall: 2023/06/19(Mon.) 12:00~07/17(Mon.) 12:00.
Dreamweaver Hall: 2023/07/17(Mon.) 08:00~09/01(Fri.) 12:00.
*Summit Hall without bathroom; Dreamweaver Hall have bathroom equipment.
*Other dorms will be closed.
Residential students:2023/06/19(Mon.) 12:00~09/01(Fri.) 12:00, 75 days 74 night.
Camp: 2023/07/03(Mon.) 12:00~08/18(Fri.) 12:00.
*Camp must be approved by the school.
Summit Hall: 2023/06/19(Mon.) 12:00, and can pick up the key after 17:00.
Dreamweaver Hall: must move before 2023/07/17(Mon.) 12:00.
*You may pick up your keys at the Dreamweaver Hall after the Summit Hall counter staff has checked your key and room.
|112 dorm open date||2023/09/02(Sat.) 08:00, early check-in is not possible.|
3. Application process as follow:
(1) Print “Asia University Winter(Summer) vacation Check-In/Check-Out Application Form” from Housing Services Section website. (Print on both sides, only version 202305 will be accepted.)
(2) Check the housing fee with Housing Services Section first.(NT$ 150 per night for regular applicants; NT$ 75 per night for those with “campus work permit” which is verified by the department/unit supervisor.)
(3) Pay the housing fee at the payment machine. No refunds for overpaid or halfway check-outs.
(4) Hand in the housing fee receipt and NT$100 housing deposit in cash (only a NT$100 bill is acceptable.) to Housing Services Section. The deposit will be refunded upon check-out, but will not be refunded if the procedure is not completed or the deposit is not collected within one week after the end of the Winter(Summer) vacation.
(5) If a share room is requested, please submit the application forms together, otherwise the arrangement is nonnegotiable.
4. There is no baggage area for Winter(Summer) vacation housing students.
Residential College and Housing Services Section, 2023/05/09