Leaving matters for Spending Winter Vacation Off Campus:
- Applicable students: For those who will continue to stay during 111-2 semester.
- Leaving time: Complete check-out procedures before 10:00 p.m. on Jan. 15, 2023 (Sun.) and need to move out of the dormitory before 12:00 noon on Jan. 16, 2023 (Mon.). Those who fail to complete the procedures as required above will be punished according to the "Asia University Guidelines for Dormitory Living Norms and Implementation".
- Due to the epidemic, relatives and friends are not allowed to assist in carrying luggage.
- Details of the check-out procedure should follow the instruction of each dormitory. If you have any questions, please contact your dorm staff or the counter.
- Please finish your luggage depositing procedure before 12:00 noon on Jan. 15, 2023 (Sun.). Depositing spaces are designated public areas. Every student is allowed to deposit only three boxes of belongings, and any item pick-up is not allowed during the winter vacation. Residential Colleges and Housing Services Section (hereinafter referred to as “Housing Services Section”) will not be responsible for any loss or missing property, please don’t leave any valuable objects behind.
- Winter accommodation students must check into the Gratitude Hall after 12:00 noon on Jan. 16, 2023. The key will be received at the Gratitude Hall’s counter after 17:00.
※Instructions for check-out inspection:
- Essential points to check when checking out: cleanliness of the bathroom, bed top, beneath the table, the gap between bed and bookshelf, the top and bottom of the bookshelf and wardrobe; low cabinet and wardrobe must be locked to store baggage, an unlocked cabinet must be emptied.
- Please record or take pictures of the room (student ID card must be included in the picture frame), then give them to the dormitory staff for inspection. After checking, please keep the photos or videos to protect your rights.
- The dormitory staff will conduct a full inspection after all the residents have moved out. If there is any filth, leftover, or garbage in the room, the whole roommates' dormitory deposits will be confiscated. A pass or failure result is determined by the dormitory staff.
Check-out Guidelines for 111-2 Semester
- Applicable students: For those who will discontinue their stay after 111-1 semester.
- Check-out application time: From now until 12:00 noon on Jan. 13, 2023 (Fri.).
- Please print the check-out application form from the Housing Services Section website and complete the procedure according to the check-out process rules. (The check-out process rules are on the Housing Services Section website → Q&A).
- Dormitory deposit will not be refunded except for dropout, suspension of study, transfer, graduation, internship, or other special reasons.
- If the application is submitted after Feb. 11, 2023, a certain accommodation fee would be collected according to the "Asia University Guidelines for Student Accommodation Application and Management".