The General Office will kindly provide trucks to help summer boarding students deliver luggage from Gratitude Hall & Beatitude Hall to Summit Hall (Dorm 4th).
1. The trucks schedule will be from 13:30 to 14:30 P.M. on June 19th.
2. Please line up your luggage at the designated place on the sidewalk in front of Gratitude Hall (Dorm 1st), wait for the truck and load them up by yourselves.
3. After loading up, please immediately go to Summit Hall (Dorm 4th), wait for the truck and load them down by yourselves.
4. Keep valuable or fragile things with you. We are not responsible for the loss.
5. There would be no truck service after the scheduled time. Moving would be on your own.